Regulatory Review Webinar
2016 Update to the Interagency Q&As for Community Reinvestment
Live registration provides a webinar connection for one room where unlimited listeners can be present.
Who Should Attend
- CRA Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Compliance Analysts
- Risk Managers
- Senior Bank Managers
- Community Relations
- Bank Counsel
- Bank Trainers
- Nonprofit Managers
This webinar will be conducted using OnStream Media, an industry-leading online webinar platform utilized by over 5,000 companies including the Federal Reserve, the IRS, and many more.
Webinar access and dial-in instructions will be emailed to registered participants on October 3, 2016.
Webinar materials will be emailed to registered participants on October 3, 2016.
Thursday, October 5, 2016
2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern | 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Pacific
On July 15, 2016, the OCC, FDIC & Federal Reserve Board collectively published final revisions to the Interagency Questions & Answers Regarding Community Reinvestment. This primary guidance document is an important resource for bankers to understand regulatory and examiner expectations during CRA examinations.
During this Regulatory Review, you’ll receive insights into the changes made by the regulatory agencies to the Q&As including a review of the 9 revised Q&As and 6 new Q&As added. This webinar will allow you to quickly gain an understanding of the impact these new Q&As may have on your bank’s CRA program and develop insights into how make appropriate adjustments to ensure your continued CRA success.
- The background regarding this recent change to the Interagency Q&As
- New and revised Q&As regarding:
- Revisions for receiving economic development credit
- Additions to qualified revitalization and stabilization activities
- Revisions to community development loan types
- New examples of innovative and flexible lending practices
- Guidance regarding the delivery of alternative banking services
- Changes to qualified community development services
- New questions regarding responsiveness and innovativeness
- Quantitative and qualitative measures for community development services
- We’ll conclude with an open discussion period for your questions regarding the new guidance and how it may affect your bank
Brian Waters, CRCM, AMLP, CCS | President & Co-Founder, findCRA
In addition to co-founding findCRA in 2012, Brian worked in regulatory compliance for 15 years for a multi-billion dollar regional bank with retail operations in 6 states and third party operations in all 50 states. During his time there, Brian filled a variety of compliance roles with the majority of his tenure served as the VP, Compliance & BSA Officer. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), certified Anti-Money Laundering Professional (AMLP) and Certified Controls Specialist (CCS). Brian is a graduate of the ABA’s National Compliance School and holds two Bachelor’s degrees from Bellarmine University.